Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Handy-Dandy Trailer

Once again, I just wanted to alert the Interwebs to the fact that I am not dead... Perhaps it's just me but this week is taking forever. I have three papers due tomorrow, only one of which I haven't completed at this point (as of yesterday morning, none of them had been started).

I kept trying to think of something that wouldn't require much brain power and also wouldn't suck...so here's a video that has come up in my film classes twice now.



Huh? Yeah. The first time we saw it it had to do with three-act structure. This semester it pertained to the literalness of film. I think it's awesome something made by a bunch of 20-somethings that was likely done for fun is showing up in my lectures and is actually relevant.

Sorry I am so lame. Life is busy and I don't have a ton of free time to write (probably has something to do with those 18 hours of classes). Happy Wednesday, regardless!

No comments:

Post a Comment